Wednesday, February 20, 2013

KPOP Update: Orange Caramel Lipstick SECRET Poison?


Alright y'all.....it's KPOP UPDATE TIME!!!!!!  

Orange Caramel and SECRET both came out with new singles and they are both fantastic.

Orange Caramel, oh Orange Caramel.  I think I look forward to every new music video they release.  This theme? Ping pong. Oh, excuse me, table tennis.













I cannot put my thoughts of how much I love this music video into complete sentences, so here is a list and some pictures.


-every single outfit in this video
-their shoes! 
-randomly colored eyebrows
-80's hair
-giant ridiculous bows
-ruffles
-white dot they expect us to not realize is a white dot but a ping pong ball instead
-and, of course, this guy:



please, please, please watch this music video, you won't regret it:




So great. 

Ok, there's another video I have to talk about too.  Have you gotten over the greatness that is Orange Caramel yet?  It might take a few minutes.

SECRET, another girl group, just released their newest track "Poison."

I came to like this group when they released a song called "Magic" and, for the life of them, could not pronounce the "g" thus making it "mazzzick" (here is that mv: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWRwAaUM1Mc )

"Poison" (no Audrey, not the hot track from Bell Biv DeVoe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4lssNCzkWk ) has a wonderful beat to it with a jazz feel, but I cannot get over how many crotch thrusting shots there were in this music video!  Jeeze louize it's like they each have colonies of ants in their pants.  And holy oh my goodness one of the girls was wearing a dress that showed her cleavage?  I feel like I hear the crazy Korean ban society getting ready to slap some 19+ age restrictions on this mv.  



Here is the link for the music video:

I know I criticize these music videos quite a bit, but in all honesty, I love them.  I hope you guys do too!

-ar


No comments:

Post a Comment